Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions, Policies and Waiver of Liability Disclaimer are considered to be agreed upon and accepted in full, without exclusion and/or exception, by the person making the enquiry and the booking on behalf of themselves and all their guests and/or their group.
General Resort Terms and Conditions
To respect and safeguard the peaceful and tranquil environment of Villas Edenia, excessive noise (loud music/shouting) is not acceptable.
- 2. Alcohol & Illegal Substances. No excessive drinking and the use of illegal substances whilst on the premises of Villas Edenia.
- 3. Smoking. No smoking anywhere inside the villas’ bedrooms and bathrooms. All extinguished cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed off in the bins provided.
- 4. Furniture and Fixtures. Removal of furniture, fixtures, chattels and equipment is not allowed. Installation of equipment, appliances and devices such as loudspeakers, lights etc is not permitted.
- 5. Damage. Guests are expected to look after and take reasonable care of all furnishings, equipment and structures and are expected to leave the premises in a tidy and neat state upon vacating.
- 6. Admission. Villas Edenia reserves the right of admission of non-resident guests.
- 7. Bike Parking Facilities. Parking of bikes is to be in the designated area within the gates of Villas Edenia. If parking bikes outside the gate or alongside the road, appropriate care must be taken not to obstruct the road or exits from Villas Edenia in any way.
The cost of electricity is expensive on Gili Trawangan. Hence guests are required not to leave the air conditioning, fans and lights on unnecessarily, when not in the room. Switching off all electrical appliances not in use is the Resident Guests’ responsibility.
- 9. Insurance.
Villas Edenia strongly recommends Guests to take out a comprehensive travel insurance for the full duration of their trip, covering illness, repatriation, injuries, death, loss and damage to personal effects, itinerary & travel changes and cancellations.
10. Breach of Terms and Conditions.
Our Villa Manager has the authority to enforce our Terms & Conditions and to have offenders evicted immediately. No refunds will be provided and all monies will be forfeited.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- 11. All bookings must be for a minimum of 1 night.
- 12. Payment is due on arrival of guests. Villas Edenia accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, PayPal (US$) and debit/credit card payments (Mastercard or Visa). Please note that payment by: debit and credit card will incur a 3% bank charge; and, PayPal will incur a 5% transfer/PayPal fee. Confirmation of all payments made must be provided by email to email@example.com.
- 13. The total number of guests must not be more than the number indicated on the confirmed booking. To change the number of guests, you will have to follow the normal procedure for requesting a booking for the additional persons.
- 14. The bedroom occupancy must not exceed 2 people.
Room Availability, Occupying and Vacating Rooms
- 15. The rooms reserved by the customer are usually available from 2.00 PM on the agreed day of arrival. The customer is not entitled to occupy the reserved room any earlier unless by prior arrangement.
16. On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 11 AM at the latest unless by prior arrangement. Failure to do so will entitle Villas Edenia to charge the customer 50% of the full accommodation price (list price) if the room is vacated by 6 PM, and 90% after that time to compensate the resort for the prolonged use of the room. Such compensation shall not entitle the customer to any contractual claims.
Waiver of Liability Disclaimer
- 17. Please note that we take no responsibility for loss of life, physical or mental injuries, accidents and/or damage to personal equipment and belongings to any and all guests and visitors of Villas Edenia.
18. We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience, claims, costs or expenses directly or indirectly resulting from events such as but not limited to: late arrivals, delays, cancellations and re-routing of flights, missed flights or carrier connections, cancellations and re-routing of boats, missed boats or carrier connections, change in schedule, act of omission of any party, absence of valid travel documents or passports visa or health certificates, failure of machinery and equipment, labour problems, family related problems, quarantine, economic changes, disease, civil unrest and disturbances, strikes, weather conditions, natural events and disasters, acts of Governments.
- 19. Accordingly, by booking to stay at Villas Edenia, the guests and visitors covenant and agree that Villas Edenia, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents are not responsible for injuries or deaths, and damages resulting from participating in or the use of: a bicycle, horse cart (cidomo) and other vehicles, horse-back riding, boating, yachting, trekking, excursions, scuba diving, surfing, deep-sea fishing, stand up body boarding, parasending, trampoline, use of gym equipment, use of pool, pool and ocean swimming, falling from elevated areas and stairs, electrical accidents, mechanical failures, slip and trip on dry or wet tiles/floors and stairs, jamming between doors and windows and broken glass incidents and accidents.
- 20. Resident Guests, accompanying guests and all their visitors, release and discharge Villas Edenia, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents, for themselves and for their heirs, personal representatives and next of kin, with respect to any responsibility for all injury.
Villas Edenia accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, PayPal (US$), Visa or Mastercard. Please note that payment by debit and credit card will incur a 3% bank charge and by PayPal will incur a 5% transfer/PayPal fee.
Holiday Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation fees apply as follows:
1. If notice of cancellation is received by email more than 7 days before a guest is due to arrive, no payment will be taken.
2. If notice of cancellation is received by email less than 7 days before the arrival date, a payment equivalent to the ‘first night’ will be taken by Villas Edenia using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.
- 3. If notice of cancellation is received less than 24 hours before the arrival date, the full cost of the booking will be taken by Villas Edenia using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.
Villas Edenia may also rescind a contract for any reasonable cause, which may include, but is not limited to:
- 4. Acts of God or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Villas Edenia that prevent performance of the contract;
- 5. The customer willfully or negligently provides misleading or wrong details and/or conceals material facts when booking rooms, whereby the customer’s identity or ability to pay as well as the purpose of the stay may all be deemed material facts;
- 6. The resort has reasonable grounds for believing the customer’s stay would endanger Villas Edenia’s smooth business operations or security or prejudice the reputation of Villas Edenia in public with these risks being outside Villas Edenia’s influence or control.
- 7. The purpose of the stay is illegal.